Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mixing it up

P90x is alright.. after a week of it, I needed a little more. So I have decided to mix it up and do P90x along with my own cardio and other workouts.

I did most of the shoulders and arms p90x workout, then I had to urge to run, so I went and warmed up my legs on the treadmill for a half a mile and ran a mile and a half. I haven't done that since I was in the air force. It really felt amazing, I didn't want to stop. I haven't felt that good running for a while. I am sitting here drenched in sweat, and I love it, I feel accomplished!

I also am down to 202!! Incredibly exciting to see the scale flicker in the 100's again :) I think by the end of june I will be below 200. A pound a week or so. I am feeling better and better. I wake up on my own more often, instead of waking up to a baby monitor.

This last week I have been slacking a little.. it sucks, I need to become more structured.. I have absolutely no daily schedule expect my child's feeding and sleep schedule. I'm good for a week then I am wishy washy for a week. The weight loss and seeing my body change is helpful and motivation some days, then others it's demotivation because I think I don't need it! haha.

I need to get some of those Virbram shoes, I have been using the treadmill in just my socks, but my feet still get dirty. I really like running without shoes, I lean forward and I hardly notice I'm running anymore, I just float. It feels good. I enjoying running a lot more than I use to.

Time to shower off the sweatiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment